December 30, 2015

Meet your Elite Homes Design Consultants – Lauren & Michelle!

Lauren Anderson is originally from Crescent Springs, KY, and is a Design Consultant for Elite Built Homes. She meets with each buyer to coordinate all the selections for their new home.

“My favorite part about being a design consultant is working with our buyers. I really listen to their wants and needs. And even though everyone’s style is different, each one is trying to achieve the same goal… their dream home!”

Lauren graduated from Western Kentucky University with a BS in Interior Design. After graduation she moved to Atlanta and worked for a cabinet company, designing cabinets, countertops and kitchens. Eventually, she worked as a designer for a semi-custom homebuilder. 

Michelle Heareth has been in the new home construction industry for 15 years, and is currently a Design Consultant for Elite.

“I have filled many roles in this industry, but by far, my favorite is Design Consultant! In this job, I'm able to meet wonderful people who are excited and, sometimes, a bit anxious about their new homes. I enjoy calming their fear of making selections. I help them put the pieces together so that they are able to visualize their new home.”   


Michelle says she loves helping her customers feel more connected and comfortable with their new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment